Saturday 12 July 2014

Car Rent Services In Pune

car hire rent  service In pune


Car Rent  Services In Pune


Wel Come to Pawar Travels  PunePawar tours and travels  company in pune .
24*7 Car Rental Services providers related to the travel and tourism industry.
These include all types cars Tata Indica,Tata Indigo,Swift Dzire,Innova,Tempo Traveller,
Tavera, Eitos,Logan,Corolla,Skoda,Honda City.all type Mini Buses 13 seater ,17 seater ,
27 seater ,32 seater ,40 seater all buses AC &NON ac type provide in rentals.
I am in this car rental service for last 12 years I hope my customers are very happy with my services.
I am providing near by ten and above all types of vehicles  such as Indica, Indigo,Tavera,
Innova, Xylo, Eitos ,Logan all types of  Temp Traveller.I run my Rental car services in
Maharashtra / Goa /Nagpur etc . My cars are running on rent to Bombay on daily basis
on pick up and drop I can provide my services for car rentals to customer for
sightseeing   / city tours and transportation  for special events, for example
wedding /other function I also undertake to provide required vehicles to company on
monthly basic for Pick up and Drop from place to place .farther I provide cars at Hotels
as per there requirement  or fixed monthly basis.